Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Gift for all my Relations - With Love & Beauty

Great Spirit, Mother Earth,
All My Relations with Love and Beauty
By Geronimo “Happy Apache” Rubio


This is a Collection of (195) My Writings and How I live & Feel everyday. I am Inspired by Great Spirit, Mother Earth, My Ancestors and All My Relations. Love is the Answer for all Thoughts. Peace is within everyone of us, Love is on the Winds of Life for all to Receive & give back to all. Be Love, Feel Love & Spread Love always. Be a part of Love’s Dance & Sing, Dance & Pray with me each day. Love, Your Brother Forever in Life, Geronimo “Happy Apache” Rubio

Click on the Link Below to download the File:

With Love and Beauty


I Hope you all enjoy this eBook of Positive, Spiritual Thoughts for Daily Living. It is comprised of my Heart Feelings for all My Relations. It is a way of Living, the Native Way.

We are all part of the Circle of Life. We are all Born with Love & Beauty. We are all Beautiful. Everything is Beautiful if we just Spread the Love to all Our Relations on Great Mother Earth.

May Great Spirit always watch Over you & your Relations. From My Heart to yours.

Geronimo “Happy Apache” Rubio
7/17/2011
Copyright 2011 Geronimo “Happy Apache” Rubio

You have permission to share this Document in it’s entire form with others. Do not change, rewrite or split it up into parts. All rights are Reserved to Geronimo “Happy Apache” Rubio. He is the Soul owner of all the writings in this Document.
Copyright - Geronimo “Happy Apache” Rubio 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment